WHAT SERVICES CAN WE HELP YOU FIND?
I need to recruit and hire qualified candidates.
I need help growing my business with specialized services.
I’m looking for labor market information.
I’m interested in apprenticeship programs for my business.
I want to hire Veterans through the Virginia Values Veterans website.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO ALL EMPLOYERS
- Interview space as requested
- Computer lab with Internet access for business use
- Facsimile and copying services
- Video conferencing availability
- Hosting hiring events
- Job coaching for individuals with disabilities
- Basic skills training
- Advanced skills training
- Customized training
- On-the-job training
- Coordination of incumbent worker training
- Coordination of Registered Apprenticeship
- Coordination of job readiness training
- GED training available
- Labor law compliance information
- Federal Section 503 Recruiting Compliance
- Federal Bonding Program
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Labor market information
- Information on Veteran Services, Trade Act Services, & the Migrant Seasonal Farm Worker Program
- Information on educational and training opportunities, & financial resources
- Information on performance measures in the local area